Monday, April 6, 2009

Sunday, April 5th

This week , I sang.. just sang..
It was different to not be the leader ...or play guitar...or pick the set list...or think about transitions..etc....
I did cut two of the songs the leader chose... I suppose I just can't keep totally quiet.. heheh

Here's what went down

Sing to the King (D)
Marvelous Light (G)
Made Me Glad (A)

video
Amazed(E)

Message
Take My Life (A)
Holy, Holy Holy (E)

Paul did a nice job leading! Plus, it was great to have Mike on AG...on my GC7 to be specific. It made me a tad bit nervous, but he is as careful as they come. He's also my original inspiration for wanting a Taylor in the first place.
People connected and I got FB message from a new attender that she was able to worship more freely than she had in years... Awesome encouragement there!!

Check out other services at Fred's site!
http://www.fredmckinnon.com/myblog/2009/04/05/sunday-setlists-37/

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I would love to just sing some days. especially those days when "the face" is prevelant- let somebody else take the heat! ;)

    Those songs are great- I haven't done Made me Glad- in ages.

    ReplyDelete