Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday, July 19th Union City and Church in a Bar

This week I took one team of four to two different multi-sites.
We had myself AG/vocals
Ryan AG/vocals
Rob/violin
Ron/Aux. percussion
I was super glad they all agreed to both sites, it made the day much smoother than with two different teams and set-lists! Plus, we all gelled together well!

Here's the listy-list...
Sing to the King (Key of E)
You Are God Alone (Key of Ab)
Healer (Key of Bb)
Announcements/Message
Lead Me to the Cross (Key of D)
I Stand Amazed (Key of G)

In the morning we were at the UC site. That service has moved from High School Cafeteria back into the auditorium. It's a nice change..I think! Corey was there to set up and run sound, and he basically rocks. A WL friend who had not heard me play in a while commented on how far I had come on guitar, but also said I was in the music way too much and that takes away from my personality.

The crowd was small but the service went well and we were practiced up for the evening service in the city at Church in a Bar.
At CIAB the place was packed...standing room only. The peeps were singing along so loudly I couldn't hear anything out of my monitor. It was awesome! It's exciting to see what God is doing in the city and humbling to be a part of it.

This blog is part of a worship blogging community over at Fred's site...check out some other services around the globe here.

5 comments:

  1. I'm done with youth group now, so I'm hoping to make it out to a CiaB sometime in the near future. Sounds like it was an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great service. I love it when the congregation is noticeably engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sing to the King. rockin'. That's a song to wail on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love "Healer"! I really want to do that one soon.

    ReplyDelete